Supervision for students in S3 or higher
Please find below the measures taken by the school to ensure the safety of all students:
- Pupils (S1-S7) without any after school activities are requested to leave the school premises as soon as possible.
- Pupils (S3-S7) waiting for the beginning of a periscolaire activity (organized by the APEEE) must go to the cafeteria in the sports hall where they will be supervised. Pupils (S1-S2) waiting for the start of a extra-curricular activity (organized by the APEEE) should go to the canteen.
- Pupils (S1-S7) who are waiting for the beginning of a school activity (organized by the EEB2) such as choir, orchestra, mini-enterprise, etc. stay in their respective préau in P9.
- In exceptional circumstances, and if the parents have first contacted the educational advisor, a student may wait for his or her siblings in his préau.
- On Wednesdays, pupils (S1-S7) who are waiting for the beginning of a school activity must go to the S5-S6-S7 préau where an educational adviser will supervise them. Pupils (S3-S7) staying for an extra-curricular activity organized by the APEEE must go to the cafeteria in the sports hall. Students S1-S2 registered for the APEEE supervision or an APEEE extra-curricular activity should go to the canteen.
As a result of these measures, we inform you that it is now mandatory to register your child from S3-S7 enrolled in an extracurricular activity to the extracurricular activities’ supervision for the period between the end of the school day and the beginning of the extracurricular activity. You will find the codes needed to register your child for this free of charge supervision on the Supervision page.
Following this registration, your child will have to go to the cafeteria in the Sports Hall to be taken care of by our supervision team for this period.
The Sports Hall cafeteria will be the only place (except for your child’s activity room) where S3-S7 children enrolled in an extracurricular activity will be admitted in the school.
If you do not wish to register your child for this supervision, please note that your child will not be admitted on the school grounds before or after his or her extracurricular activity.
We therefore thank you in advance for doing the necessary for your child.