Registration for extracurricular activities for the school year 2020-2021
Dates to remember
- Extra-curricular activities’ programme annoucement : June 1, 2020
- Start of registration for extra-curricular activities : June 14, 2020 at 12.00
New families at school
It is essential to create an account for the Secured Zone by completing the appropriate form. You can already create your account by going to the Secured Zone page and clicking on new family. Do not forget to write down your username and password.
Registration for the extra-curricular activities
The 2020-21 extracurricular activities programme has been announced on June 1, 2020. The registration for them will begin on June 14, 2020. These registrations will be possible in your Secured Zone as from 12.00 with the codes you’ll be able to find in the extracurricular activities programme. Given the high demand we recommend you sign in on time. You can find more details about the registration process on the page Registration.
We recommend to all parents who want to register their children for activities to :
- Verifiy if they have their login and password for the Secured Zone.
If this is not the case, please use the form for which the link is located on the Secured Zone login page.
- Write down the activities codes for which they are interrested.
These codes are available in the activities programme and will be useful during the registration process.
- If an activity is complete, do not forget that we also offer registration on the waiting list.
To do this, the procedure is the same as for registration to an activity.
We would also like to remind you that no telephone support will be provided on the first day of registration and that any emails you may send us on that day will only be processed in chronological order starting the following day, Monday 15 June 2020.