Start of School Year 2020 : Supervision
START OF THE SUPERVISION ON 4 SEPTEMBER 2020
START OF EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES ON 21 SEPTEMBER 2020
From September 4th until September 18th 2020 included (supervision only)
Only the Extracurricular Activities’ Supervision will take place in the Canteen between the start of the year and the beginning of activities. Please note that no Supervision will be organized on the first day of school, September 3rd 2020, and remember that the Supervision schedule is the following:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays from 15.20 to 18.30.
- Wednesday: from 12.50 to 17.30.
Please note that late arrivals will be invoiced.
Children in Kindergarten, Primary, 1st or 2nd Secondary registered for the Supervision (with or without activity) can benefit from it for the days for which they are enrolled.
Children who are not registered to the Supervision can also attend if a reservation for the Occasional Supervision has been done for the desired day.
In both cases, it is important to notify your child’s teacher of his/her attending the Supervision.
May we kindly ask you to check if the registration of your child is correctly done in your Secured Zone.
If you have lost you password or forgotten your login, please fill out the form for this purpose (“Lost your password” link in the Secured Zone page).
Authorization is required if someone other than a parent (e.g. a brother, sister, grandparent, friend or baby-sitter) collects your child in Kindergarten, Primary or 1st or 2nd Secondary from an extracurricular activity or if your child is allowed to leave the activity alone.
You can change the list of people authorized to collect your child/children via your Secured Zone.
Specific hygiene measures related to the health crisis COVID-19
- Pupils in secondary 1 and above are required to wear a mask at all times. If the pupil doesn’t have a face mask, a mask will be provided to him/her and will be charged 1€ for the first omission and 5€ for subsequent omissions.
- For primary pupils wearing a face mask is recommended.
- Parents will pick up their children in the afternoon at the main entrance on Avenue Oscar Jespers. The parents picking up their child are invited to ask the member of our Surveillance team present (orange “surveillance” waistcoat) to pick up their child. Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- In order to guarantee maximum social distancing, children will be separated by age group in different areas of the school (canteen refectory, primary and nursery classes).
- Washing hands and disinfecting will be required for all students & adults. Protection and disinfection equipment will be available.
- Use of face masks is required for all adults working at the supervision.
- All premises used for extracurricular activities / supervision will be cleaned after use.
As of September 21st 2020 (activities and supervision)
The activities will start on 21 September 2020. Information specific to the start of the extra-curricular activities will be communicated at a later date.