Start of School Year 2020 : Extra-curricular activities
START OF EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: SEPTEMBER 21 2020
The extra-curricular activities are starting again on September 21, 2020. All kindergarten, primary, S1 and S2 children registered for an activity starting after 16:00 (13:00 on Wednesdays), but not registered at the OIB daycare center (GPS), must be registered at the Supervision with activity for the day of the week in question.
The teachers of kindergarten and primary will receive a list of activities followed by all the children in their class. As the beginning of the year is a particularly busy time, we encourage you to remind your child of the activities and their location which you will be able to find in the activities’ programme.
After the activity or supervision, you can pick up your child at the entrance of the school on Avenue Oscar Jespers. Our supervision closes at 18:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and at 17:30 on Wednesdays. Please pick up your child before this time.
Authorization to leave school
For children in Kindergarten, Primary, S1 or S2, please complete the authorization form if someone other than the parents comes to pick your child after their activity (brother, sister, grandparents, friends, baby-sitter, etc.) or if your child can leave the activity alone.
For any modification to the list of persons authorized to pick up your child(ren), we invite you to log in to your Secured Zone.
Specific hygiene measures related to the COVID-19 health crisis
- All personnel, including supervisors and monitors, are required to use a face mask for the duration of the service and to disinfect their hands regularly.
- Sanitation of the objects and surfaces used will be carried out by the monitors and staff of the APEEE with specific antiseptic products before and after each activity.
- In accordance with the directives of the Walloon-Brussels Federation in terms of education, secondary school students are required to attend activities wearing a face mask, which they must keep for the entire duration of the activity except for sports activities. Specific measures will be taken by the instructors to maintain the necessary distance, in accordance with ADEPS protocols (indoor sports activities – outdoor sports activities). We draw the parents’ attention to the fact that the wearing of face masks is the sole responsibility of the students, who must wear them. If the student comes without a face mask, one will be provided and will be invoiced to the parents at the price of 1 euro the first time; then 5 euros the following times.
- It is recommended that primary school students wear a face mask.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers are available to pupils at the entrance of each building where the activities take place.
- Students will be invited to disinfect their hands before and after the activities.
- Parents will be able to pick up their children all afternoon in the airlock at the main entrance on Avenue Oscar Jespers. The person picking up their child is invited to ask the member of our Surveillance team (orange “surveillance” vest) to pick up the child. The person must wear a mask.
An invoice will be sent on October 15 2020 for all the registrations done before this date. We kindly ask you to read again the modification or cancellation rules.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send an email to email@example.com