WOLUWE : registration for the APEEE’s Extra-curricular service for the school year 2021-2022 and EVERE information
The extra-curricular activities are organised by the Parents’ Association (APEEE).
We are working on the basis that a full extra-curricular activities service will resume as of the beginning of the new school year in September at Woluwe. Registrations for the site of Woluwe for the year 2021-22 will start on Sunday 20 June 2021 at 12:00.
Note: the Extracurricular activities programme at Evere site will start in January. Details will be circulated nearer the time.
To help you complete the registration, please pay attention to the following:
- The full 2021-22 activities programme will be available on our website starting Tuesday 8 June 2021 at 12:00 sharp.
- Write down beforehand the codes of the activities that interest you.
- Make sure you have your username (the email address to which you receive this message) and password that will allow you to connect to the Secured Zone. In case you are unable to login, use the Lost your Password? option available on the Secured Zone login page which will reset your password.
We invite you to do this check before Sunday 20 June 2021 as the Secured Zone will only open at 12:00 on that day.
- If the activity that interests you is full, do not hesitate to put your child on the waiting list for it. To do so, follow the same procedure as for a normal activity registration. You will find more information about waiting lists on the following page: waiting lists.
- Our offices being closed on Sunday, in case of need we invite you to contact us only by email at firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to mention the name of your child, the activity, including code for which you have experienced registration problems and a brief description of the issue that has occurred. The emails we receive will be processed in chronological order starting Monday. Registration requests received before Sunday at noon will not be taken into account.
2020/21 Extra-curricular activities prices for the Woluwe site
The price of the subscription for the extra-curricular activities for 2021-2022 will be set during the first term in autumn: once the number of pupils registered for the activities is finalised. The price for the extra-curricular activities that took place this year is available on the APEEE website for your information.
Potential covid measures
The Belgian or European School authorities may require changes to the way extra-curricular activities operate, depending on the evolution of the Coronavirus situation by September. At present we have no information on this but will keep you fully informed should there be any developments.
If you have any questions, please contact the APEEE extra-curricular activities team by sending an email to: email@example.com
APEEE Brussels II Woluwe