Registrations at the Activities and Supervision
Registrations will be open on Sunday 14 June at 12:00.
To register your child/children for one or more activities and/or for supervision, you need to use the Secured Zone in the APEEE website: https://www.woluweparents.org/en/secured-zone/ .
1) What to do before the Registration period begins?
Before the Registration period begins, please check that you have all you need and you have read all relevant information:
a) Your login and password
- If your child is already at school, you should already have your login and password. If you don’t have them, please contact our office: email@example.com in due time before the start of the registration period. You can also get your password again by using the link “Lost your password?” in the page Secured Zone.
- If your child is new to the school, you must first create an account for the Secured Zone by completing the appropriate form (click on the button “New Family” in the page Secured Zone). Pay attention to do it in due time before the start of the registration period!
b) Information on the Programme
Please review the programme of any activity you plan to select and take note of the code. The Activities’ Programme can be found here: https://www.woluweparents.org/en/action-hub/activities-programme/ .
You can sort the activities according to your child’s year and also the day for which you wish to enroll. Some activities might be listed in grey, which means that they are already full. These are the activities where participants follow a programme that runs over a number of years and so are automatically renewed each year, unless they decide not to continue.
For any activity which is full (before the start of the registration periods or during it), you can still decide to register your child on a waiting list (see below point 2).
Please note that the Programme can be subject to changes during the year. The APEEE reserves the right to cancel or modify the programme: new activities might be proposed or certain activities might be cancelled (for example if the minimum number of participants is not reached), or two similar activities might be grouped to reach the minimum number of participants.
If new activities are proposed, the information is published in our Home Page APEEE section “Latest News”.
c) Information on the Payment Rules
The payment rules are published on this page. If you have any questions concerning the rules, please email our office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The APEEE does not provide refunds for activities that are missed.
d) Information on the Calendar
The Activities will start on 21 September 2020. You will find the full calendar here. See also the information on the relevant dates for payments and cancellation).
The APEEE also organises ‘stages’ during the School holidays. Parents will be informed in advance via email and the information will be published on the APEEE website.
e) Information on the Supervision
Please note that the Supervision will start on 03 September 2020.
The APEEE offers different formula for the Supervision. All details are published here. Registration in the Supervision is obligatory in certain cases: please check the rules and the procedure on how to authorize other people to pick up your child after the activity/supervision.
f) Rules for the Registration
- Registration for available places on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday is limited to 2 activities per day per child. This does not include any waiting lists you may wish to register your child for. Registrations for activities taking place on Wednesday is limited to 3 activities.
- A child cannot be registered for 2 or more activities taking place at the same time on the same day (example: for piano and for basketball on Monday at 15:30) or overlapping (example: the first activity ending at 16:30 and the second one starting at 16:15). This does not apply to waiting list registration.
- Individual music lessons starting as of 17:30 are limited to children as of P3 .
- Cancellation of an activity can take place all over the year. However the system does not allow for cancellations on the day when the activity is to take place (i.e., if your child’s activity takes place on a Tuesday, you can cancel it on Monday or as from Wednesday). For last-moment changes, please inform the APEEE office (and your child’s teacher if your child is in maternelle or primary).
g) Information on the Code of Conduct and the Fair play charter
Please have a look at the provisions on expected behavior published here and ensure that your child is fully aware of his/her obligations. Repeated failure to maintain these behaviors may result in children being excluded from activities (no refund will be made).
Please have also a look at the kind of equipment that your child needs for the activity.
2) How to Register?
Once the Registration period opens, you can enter the Secured Zone and select “Subscribe” under the heading “Service Subscription”, then select “Register for a new activity: Registration”.
Please enter the code of the activity chosen. You will be directed to the information page for the activity, which will show the number of places available. Click on “Registration“.
Don’t forget to register for the Supervision if you have to!
Activities listed in grey are already full. You may however still register your child for the waiting list for this activity by following the instructions given on the web page. You may request your child’s position on the waiting list by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If your child is on a waiting list and a place becomes available during the year, you will receive an email with the offer and a short deadline for the answer (to accept or reject the proposed post). No reminder will be sent in case of no reply.
Places are offered in the order in which children are registered on the waiting list. See the rules on Payments for the cost.
3) Until when can a registration be done?
You can register for an activity and / or the supervision throughout the year. See the rules on Payments for the cost.
4) Cancellations and Modifications
You can cancel your registration at any time via the Secured Zone. Pay attention to the Rules on Payment for cancellations.
You can modify your registrations up to a maximum of 2 times per child per year at any time during the school year. You should first check on the Programme that the activity you are interested still has free places and make the change directly via the Secured Zone. Pay attention to the Rules on modifications.