- Arrival in the morning by bus which will park in the parking bays;
- Pupils will be organised into groups and accompanied by the APEEE surveillance personnel;
- Kindergarten staff will help to put the pupils into lines and classes ;
- The route will use the pavement of the Rue Kleinenberg opposite the Salle Polyvalente, the access ramp in the area near the canteen delivery point, the stairs along the side of the infirmary and entry to the nursery/primary building will be by the double door entrance C via the primary playground.
- At the end of the afternoon the nursery classes will be accompanied by staff from the nursery at around 15.05 (12.35 on Wednesdays);
- Class by class, two members of the nursery school staff will help to escort the children to the waiting buses in each parking bay.
For pupils in P1 + P2 + P3 + P4 + P5 :
- Buses arrive in the parking bays in the morning ;
- Supervisory personnel of the APEEE will meet the pupils ;
- As soon as the pupils have crossed the street, they will be taken over by the school staff.
- The route will use the pavement on the Rue Kleinenberg opposite the Salle Polyvalente, the access ramp near the canteen delivery point, the stairs by the infirmary and entry to the nursery / primary building will be through the double doors of entrance C with access to the primary preau for pupils in P1 and P2, before going into their playground ; the older children in P3, P4 and P5 will go into their playground without going into the building (except when it is raining or to go to the toilet);
- At the end of the day, P1 and P2 pupils will leave their classes as normal in lines and will take the same route back to the bus park, accompanied by their teacher ;
- The pupils will be taken to their respective buses by their teacher.
- At the end of the day, pupils in P3, P4 and P5 will leave their classes and go to the bus park;
- During the first two weeks, teachers will accompany their classes to the bus in order to make sure that all pupils are familiar with the route and the method of boarding the buses.
For pupils in secondary :
- In the morning, all students from the secondary school must leave the bus park, cross the street and go by the access ramp near the canteen delivery point
- After school, at 15.20, they must return to the bus park via the same route.
- Students catching the bus at 16.10 can also use the exit and stairs by the infirmary.
Please remember that the Rue Kleinenberg is a one way street and that it is forbidden to go up it and park your car in the area near the pavement and in front of the access ramp in order to drop off your child in the morning. A « Kiss and Ride » is available for this at the corner of the Rue Kleinenberg and the Rue Oscar Jespers.