- Refectory schedule
- Occasional meals on Wednesday
- Afterschool daycare of the Commission
- How it works
(Subject to change)
|all kindergarten classes||from 11:10 to 11:50|
|1st and 2nd primary||from 11:20 to 11:45|
|3rd primary||from 11:45 to 12:10|
|4th and 5th primary||from 12:00 to 12:30|
|1st and 2nd secondary||from 12:15 to 12:40|
|3rd to 7th secondary||from 12:50 to 13:20|
Exception:on Wednesdays service at 12:00 for secondary 6 & 7.
Hot meals as of 14th September 2020.
Wednesday meal supervision
Children who eat in the canteen on Wednesdays and who have no activity after the meal must be enrolled in the surveillance without activity, even if the parents come to pick them up after the meal. The registration of this supervision without activity must be done with the extracurricular service.
Occasional meals on Wednesday
Students may purchase a meal ticket (for Wednesday) for €7 at the canteen office. The ticket is valid for one day only: the date of validity is indicated on the back of the ticket. It should be handed to the service ladies before the meal.
Commission after-school childcare
Children attending the Commission’s after-school childcare do not have to be registered for Wednesday’s meal: this meal is billed directly by the Commission (do not check Wednesday on our registration form).
For information: Commission after-school childcare: 02 295 09 45.
How it works
Pupils of kindergarten and primary
All kindergarten and primary pupils are accompanied to the refectory and supervised by their teacher.
The school provides a separate room in the primary building for all the children who bring a packed lunch (for further information, please contact the school).
- Access to the refectory is reserved for pupils with a lunch subscription (or in possession of a meal ticket on Wednesdays only), with no exceptions. The school provides a separate room for students who bring a packed lunch. Any pupil being in the refectory without a valid subscription or ticket will get a penalty fee of:
- 25 € in case of first offense
- 70 € for the following ones.
It is understood that the pupil will still not get access to the canteen service.
- Checks are made on a regular basis.
- Supervision: following the canteen convention in effect, the supervision of the secondary pupils is under the school liability.