An invoice will be sent as of mid of October for all the registrations done before this date. Fees for the activities are displayed in the Programme. Fees for the Supervision can be found in the Programme and in the relevant webpage. This will cover the amounts due for the activities you have registered for and the supervision. The invoice must be paid before the date there indicated. You can register to an activity and / or the supervision all along the year provided that there is still available place.
In this case, the invoice will be sent to you at the end of the month
To be noted: the cost for each activity will be calculated in order to cover the cost of the whole trimester when the registration is done (example: if you register your child in an activity starting on the second trimester, you will be asked to pay for the whole second and third trimester, whatever the number of actual courses taken in the second trimester is).
The first trimester goes from the beginning of the activities to Christmas break. The second one goes from January to the Easter break. The third trimester goes from the Easter break to the end of the activities.
You can cancel your registration(s) at any time via the Secured Zone.
Please pay attention to the Rules on Payment for cancellations: costs are different depending on the time of the cancellation, and that no refund can be done for cancellations registered in the system after 14th of October.
Regular activities and supervision
- Cancellation before the beginning of the activity: no invoice will be sent.
- Cancellation from the beginning of activities until 14the October at 23h59: a pro-rata invoice will be sent covering every week started.
- Cancellations after 15th October at 00:00: no refunds will be given.
- Cancellation for medical reasons (attested by a medical certificate) or departure from school will give right to a refund.
Individual musical instrument lessons
- Cancellation before the beginning of the school year: no invoice will be sent
- Cancellation between the beginning of the school year until 14/10 at 23h59: an invoice will be sent covering the first trimester.
- No refund will be given for cancellations after 15th October at 00:00.
- Cancellation for medical reasons (attested by a medical certificate) or departure from school will give right to a refund..
You can modify (maximum two times per child a year) your registration(s) at any time via the Secured Zone.
Pay attention to the Rules on Payment for modifications:
- If the cost for the new activity is higher than that of the initial one a new bill to cover the difference will be sent to you
- If the cost for the new activity is less expensive than the initial one, no refund will be granted.
Non payment: consequences
The APEEE reserves the right to exclude permanently a child from all the extra-curricular activities and the supervision if the relevant invoice is not paid within the given deadline. The exclusion decision is not subject to any appeal.
Unpaid invoices will be passed on to APEEEs debt collection agency, and ultimately to the APEEE’s lawyer for legal follow up. As long as the amount owed is not paid, no further registration to APEEE’s services will be accepted for the family.
The APEEE is not in a position to organize a system of refunds in case of absences of either children or theirs instructors. When an instructor is absent, the APEEE extracurricular activities office will do its best to find a replacement.
Reimbursements in case of child’s sickness can be granted exclusively in case of cancellation due to medical reasons justified with a medical certificate (an absence of few weeks – even if justified with a medical certificate – will not be refund), as the prices set by the extracurricular activities are calculated to cover the fixed costs (monitors’ salaries, purchase of equipment, bus rental, …).
Any situation of force majeure which affects the possibility to fulfil any obligation related to the organization of activities and/or surveillance will be immediately notified by the APEEE to the parents. The APEEE is not liable for any delay or failure to organize the activities and/or surveillance in case of force majeure. The APEEE Board will be responsible for the decision if and to what extent a possible reimbursement could be taken in consideration within the limits of the periscolaires budget surplus of the year.
In case a child is leaving EEB2 (except that for the disciplinary reasons), the family might request the reimbursement of the activities by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.