Registration – modification – cancellation
- Registration renewal
- Registration for new pupils
- Registration for existing families
- Permanent changes
- One-off or temporary change
- Authorisation to leave the bus unaccompanied
- All registrations (for new pupils), modifications or cancellations for the school year 2019/2020, must be made between 2 and 30 June 2020, via your Secured Zone.
- Registrations or modifications sent after 30 June 2020 can only be accepted if seats are still available.
- Any changes concerning the current school year (2019/2020) must be sent by email.
- REQUESTS FOR AN EXTRA BUS STOP: Requests for regular use of a different bus departing at the same time (13:00 – 15:30 – 16:20) will only be considered from November 2020, subject to the availability of seats in our buses. This does not concern children living alternate weeks with each parent (shared custody)..Requests for an additional stop must be renewed annually. After eventual acceptance, the approval may be withdrawn at any time during the school year in order to release a seat for a student to be transported to and from home.
For pupils registered for the school bus during the 2018-2019 school year, : the subscription is automatically renewed. The same stops, times of departure, authorisations (to leave the bus unaccompanied) and billing information will be used for 2019-2020.
You will receive a new schedule by e-mail at the beginning of the school year.
You can consult the details of your child/children’s bus registration on line at any time by connecting to your “Secured Zone” on our website www.woluweparents.org
You need your LOGIN and PASSWORD in order to access your “Secured Zone”. Please help us to keep the database up to date by checking all the information concerning your family. Some information is stored in the “family information” section, while other information is stored in the child’s individual record. It is important to check all the information on the website for EACH child.
Registration for new pupils
In order to obtain a login and password allowing you to enter your Secured Zone to register your children for the school bus and for extra-curricular activities, please complete the account creation form. You will then receive your login and password allowing you to register through the Secured Zone.
Registration for existing families
If you have lost them, please go to the Forgot your password? page.
One-off or temporary changes
Because of the overcrowding and the increasingly limited number of spare seats in buses, we may not always be able to accept requests for occasional changes of bus (e.g. to visit another pupil, the doctor, a private teacher, or a sports club).
Between 3 and 30 September 2020
We will not allow any one-off or temporary change of bus.
From 1 October 2020
Any one-off or temporary change of bus must be requested by sending an email to the transport office, or via our website, before 13:00 the day before at the latest, and will only be accepted if there are still seats available.
Before 30 June 2020
Registration with the school transport service being automatic for the 2020-2021 school year (on the basis of the 2019-2020 subscription), parents wishing to cancel their child(ren)’s subscription for the new school year must complete the on-line cancellation form or send an email to the transport office before 30 June 2020.
After 30 June 2020 and during the school year
The cancellation form must be completed on-line. Cancellations for reasons other than moving house or a pupil leaving the school will only come into effect at the beginning of the following term.
Authorisation to leave the bus unaccompanied
- Kindergarten and Primary: parents must indicate whether they wish their child(ren) to be allowed to leave the bus unaccompanied (YES), to be allowed to leave the bus if accompanied by an older brother/sister (IF AC) or to be kept on the bus unless they are met by an adult at the bus stop (NO).
- Secondary: pupils who have not been authorised to leave the bus alone are not allowed to use the buses that leave the school at 16:20.